Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 8 May 2014

St. Bernardine of Siena, OFM Priest (Memorial) ~ 20 May 2014


Bernardine was born in Massa Marittima, Carrara, Italy on 8 September 1380. At the age 20, he gave up his studies at the university in order to help the sick during the period of the great plague in the hospital S. Maria della Scala. He became a Franciscan friar in the Church of San Franceso in Siena on 18 September 1402. Bernardine lead a hermit's life. He was assigned the task of preaching to which he submitted humbly despite suffering throat affliction. God heard his prayer and petition, and the ailment was miraculously cured. He was a powerful and eloquent preacher, therefore pope Pius II called him the second Paul. In 1417, he began his journeys as the zealous apostle of Italy, inculcating love and reverence toward the holy Name of Jesus which he continued until his death.

Bernardine died on the 20 May 1444 at Aquilea in the midst of his missionary labours and on 14 May 1450, he was canonized by Pope Nikolaus V at the Basilica of St. Peter's in Rome. Saint Bernardine of Siena is the patron saint for advertisers, advertising, against hoarseness, communications, compulsive or uncontrolled gambling, gambling addicts, lungs, public relations, chest, and respiratory, or lung problems. Saint Bernardine of Siena is often potrayed as a Franciscan holding a sun upon which the Name of Jesus (IHS) is inscribed.

O God, who gave the Priest Saint Bernardine of Siena a great love for the holy Name of Jesus, grant through his merits and prayers, that we may ever be set aflame with the spirit of your love. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN.

Tuesday, 20 May, 2014
St. Bernardine of Siena, OFM Priest (Memorial)


Reading
Acts 14: 19 - 28

19But Jews came there from Antioch and Ico'nium; and having persuaded the people, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing that he was dead.
20But when the disciples gathered about him, he rose up and entered the city; and on the next day he went on with Barnabas to Derbe.
21When they had preached the gospel to that city and had made many disciples, they returned to Lystra and to Ico'nium and to Antioch,
22strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.
23And when they had appointed elders for them in every church, with prayer and fasting they committed them to the Lord in whom they believed.
24Then they passed through Pisid'ia, and came to Pamphyl'ia.
25And when they had spoken the word in Perga, they went down to Attali'a;
26and from there they sailed to Antioch, where they had been commended to the grace of God for the work which they had fulfilled.
27And when they arrived, they gathered the church together and declared all that God had done with them, and how he had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles.
28And they remained no little time with the disciples.

Psalm
Psalms 145: 10 - 13, 21

10All thy works shall give thanks to thee, O LORD, and all thy saints shall bless thee!
11They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and tell of thy power,
12to make known to the sons of men thy mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of thy kingdom.
13Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endures throughout all generations. The LORD is faithful in all his words, and gracious in all his deeds.
21My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Gospel
John 14: 27 - 31

27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
28You heard me say to you, `I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.
29And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place, you may believe.
30I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me;
31but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go hence.



1 comment:

  1. My Name is Martha from Ohio USA, i was so surprise when i found that HSV 1&2 could be cured with Dr Oyagu herbal remedy, this disease almost destroy my face, and my mouth with sores. i took many traditional medicine here in Taxes , but none could work. even visited my mother village in South Africa still couldn't find a cure, but i was so surprise that after contacting Dr Oyagu . And after done discussing with him i was cured with his herbal in 2 weeks. i confirmed his good work by my test result, do not delay to contact this true healer. Dr Oyagu is able to help you in any challenges, HIV AIDS, HEPATITIS B, COLD SORES, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, BRAIN TUMOR, ACUTE BRONCHITIS And so many more. For more details Call or what app: +2348101755322 or Email: oyaguherbalhegmail.com. and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Infections, ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete