Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 16 May 2014

Powerful Prayer for Request of Urgent Help


Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner, salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy shoulder, on which Thou did bear Thy heavy cross, which tore Thy flesh and lay Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body.

I adore Thee, of Jesus most sorrowful. I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for the most holy and sacred and painful wound. Beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross to be merciful to me on towards heaven along the way of Thy cross.

In Jesus's name (make request) Amen to all.

***This powerful prayer must be said for requests and most urgent help. After you have said it, ask for requests, then you must publish it right away for requests to be granted.***

5 comments:

  1. restoration for my family and marriage Lift Tyson and Debbie marriage up and rebuke divorce. Strong prayers for my children during all of this.. Tyson and his family are trying to turn my children against me. Please strong prayer to turn this situation around and give us all strength and peace
    Please share I need all the prayers

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Dolly, please pray to that my friend(whom I love and want him to be my beloved husband), gets healed, all his sickness and disease are removed, and make him healthy again.

    Same goes for my family. I also want him and my family to have long, healthy and wealthy life. I want him to love me only, and have lots of feelings for me, and I also want him to propose me for marriage, as I want to settle down with him and have a happy family. I want him to live with me, never leave me, till my last breath.

    I also want him to listen to me, as I want him to stop smoking, taking tobacco, and too much alcohol intake.

    I want our life to be very blissful, fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other’s worth. Please touch the heart of my partner,fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessings to make us spend the rest of our lives with each other, till my last breath. Please make this feelings for both of us. Always put us in each other’s heart and mind. Thank you for hearing my prayers. I also pray to St Jude-please lift up my prayer request to God-you being the saint of impossible causes, please bless us and make us husband and wife. Please also bless that our business prosper, so that we can expand.

    Please also pray that my friend’s wife stop from cheating her husband and her child, as she’s seeing and communicating with her lover discreetly. Please change her so that she does not have any more feelings, love or interest for her lover, nor she’ll communicate or contact him anymore, infact, she should only love, serve and be truthful and a dutiful mother and wife to her husband and her child, and reside to another country with her family forever.

    Same goes with her lover, he should not have any more feelings, love or interest for her, nor he’ll communicate or call her anymore. Please make his mind totally blank of her.

    Please don’t let the family fall apart, as the child loves her parents immensely and he loves his wife too.

    Please help to solve this.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sister and Brothers!
    Am humbly requesting your prayers for my friend who is in the war zone protecting the lives of people from terrorist. He needs to come back home to visit his mother and daughter. He scared out there but he concerns for the safety of his live. He is not able to leave the place unless he will pay the money as requested by their office. We both have no money to settle US1,320 as requested ;please am begging for a storm prayers and for a miracle to get him out of there safely. Please send an angel to help him and get out from there soon. Only God can help with his situation and return him home.
    In the name of Jesus Christ.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete

  4. i never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called Michael Moore threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since smith Moore has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Lucy called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Great Matatan a powerful spell, that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Great Matatan email ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . ) address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 2 days i receive a phone call from sam Michael , and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Great Matatan powerful Spell , we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . )

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Name is Martha from Ohio USA, i was so surprise when i found that HSV 1&2 could be cured with Dr Oyagu herbal remedy, this disease almost destroy my face, and my mouth with sores. i took many traditional medicine here in Taxes , but none could work. even visited my mother village in South Africa still couldn't find a cure, but i was so surprise that after contacting Dr Oyagu . And after done discussing with him i was cured with his herbal in 2 weeks. i confirmed his good work by my test result, do not delay to contact this true healer. Dr Oyagu is able to help you in any challenges, HIV AIDS, HEPATITIS B, COLD SORES, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, BRAIN TUMOR, ACUTE BRONCHITIS And so many more. For more details Call or what app: +2348101755322 or Email: oyaguherbalhegmail.com. and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Infections, ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete