Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, 16 May 2014

Powerful Prayer for Request of Urgent Help


Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner, salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy shoulder, on which Thou did bear Thy heavy cross, which tore Thy flesh and lay Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body.

I adore Thee, of Jesus most sorrowful. I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for the most holy and sacred and painful wound. Beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross to be merciful to me on towards heaven along the way of Thy cross.

In Jesus's name (make request) Amen to all.

***This powerful prayer must be said for requests and most urgent help. After you have said it, ask for requests, then you must publish it right away for requests to be granted.***

2 comments:

  1. restoration for my family and marriage Lift Tyson and Debbie marriage up and rebuke divorce. Strong prayers for my children during all of this.. Tyson and his family are trying to turn my children against me. Please strong prayer to turn this situation around and give us all strength and peace
    Please share I need all the prayers

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Dolly, please pray to that my friend(whom I love and want him to be my beloved husband), gets healed, all his sickness and disease are removed, and make him healthy again.

    Same goes for my family. I also want him and my family to have long, healthy and wealthy life. I want him to love me only, and have lots of feelings for me, and I also want him to propose me for marriage, as I want to settle down with him and have a happy family. I want him to live with me, never leave me, till my last breath.

    I also want him to listen to me, as I want him to stop smoking, taking tobacco, and too much alcohol intake.

    I want our life to be very blissful, fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other’s worth. Please touch the heart of my partner,fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessings to make us spend the rest of our lives with each other, till my last breath. Please make this feelings for both of us. Always put us in each other’s heart and mind. Thank you for hearing my prayers. I also pray to St Jude-please lift up my prayer request to God-you being the saint of impossible causes, please bless us and make us husband and wife. Please also bless that our business prosper, so that we can expand.

    Please also pray that my friend’s wife stop from cheating her husband and her child, as she’s seeing and communicating with her lover discreetly. Please change her so that she does not have any more feelings, love or interest for her lover, nor she’ll communicate or contact him anymore, infact, she should only love, serve and be truthful and a dutiful mother and wife to her husband and her child, and reside to another country with her family forever.

    Same goes with her lover, he should not have any more feelings, love or interest for her, nor he’ll communicate or call her anymore. Please make his mind totally blank of her.

    Please don’t let the family fall apart, as the child loves her parents immensely and he loves his wife too.

    Please help to solve this.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete