Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, 2 May 2014

Start young ....

Prayer is a sacred, special act that should be taught to children early in life. Make it a priority to teach your children the sanctity of prayer and the way answers can be heard. Remind them that they may not hear a voice speaking back to them, but that prayer is real and answers are apparent everyday around us. Love your child and grow with them through faith, hope, and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment