Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Saint Mary Magdalene


In the gospels, Mary Magdalene is one of among the Galilean women who followed Jesus during His ministry together with His disciples. Many assumption that Mary Magdalene, was a great sinner. All of the four the four gospels mentions about Mary Magdalene, but not once it is written within any of the gospels or claimed in bible that she was a adulterous woman that portrayed in some writing or movies. People may have confused themselves of Mary Magdalene with two other woman in the gospels, first Mary of Bethany (the sister of Martha and Lazarus), and second the sinful woman (Luke 7:36-50), who wiped Jesus feet with the hair, kissed his feet, and anointed them with ointment. As in Luke 8:1-3, we are knowledgeable that Jesus cast out seven demons of Mary Magdalene, after this event she began following Jesus in His ministry. Mary Magdalene is considered a saint by the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, and Lutheran churches with a feast day of 22 July annually. She was present at the time of Jesus passions, suffering and crucifixion where she stood by the cross with Jesus's beloved mother, Mary and John. She was also involved in the burial of Jesus anointing his body with spices in the tomb, discover that the tomb had been open, and she stood weeping outside the tomb and she was the first to see the Risen Christ (John 20:11-18).

John 20:11-18

But Mary stood weeping outside the tomb, and as she wept she stooped to look into the tomb; and she saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and one at the feet. They said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid him.” Saying this, she turned round and saw Jesus standing, but she did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom do you seek?” Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.” Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned and said to him in Hebrew, “Rab-bo′ni!” (which means Teacher). Jesus said to her, “Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.” Mary Mag′dalene went and said to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord”; and she told them that he had said these things to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment