Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 21 March 2014

We pray to JESUS for the speedy healing of Fr.Victor Louis

O Sweet Jesus, Eternal High Priest,
look favourably upon Your priest Father Victor Louis, 
parish priest of 
Your Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 
Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia
whom has gone through angioplasty treatment 
which has cast upon a bed of pain and weakness.


Draw near to him, lay Your mighty hand upon him, 
and heal him by Thy Almighty power.

Restore him to health and vigour so that praising You,
he may be able to continue to labour in promoting You
for the greater honour and glory and the salvation of souls.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment