Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 3 March 2014

Prayer to Saint Joseph for a Difficult Problem


O Glorious St. Joseph, 
thou who hast power to render possible 
even things which are considered impossible, come to our aid 
in our present trouble and distress. 
Take this important and difficult affair 
under thy particular protection, 
that it may end happily. 
(mention your request)
O dear St. Joseph, 
all our confidence is in thee. 
Let it not be said 
that we would invoke thee in vain; 
and since thou art 
so powerful with Jesus and Mary, 
show that thy goodness 
equals thy power. 
Amen.

St. Joseph, 
friend of the Sacred Heart, 
pray for us.

8 comments:

  1. Dear St. Joseph please hear my request please let her come back to me with love.Wishes for her to be together. John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dear St. Joseph please bring Nguyet come to me with lots of love an passion as I pray too you to bring her back to me. Johnny

      Delete
    2. St. Joseph,
      friend of the Sacred Heart,
      pray for us. For Nguyet Witt and I too be together with your prayers faith and love ❤️ we will always be grateful forever as you bring Love too us. Johnny

      Delete
    3. St. Joseph,
      friend of the Sacred Heart,
      pray for us. For Nguyet Witt and I too be together with your prayers faith and love ❤️ we will always be grateful forever as you bring Love too us. Johnny

      Delete

  2. Monday, 3 March 2014
    Prayer to Saint Joseph for a Difficult Problem
    Please hear my prayers bring Nguyet to me with love ❤️ to be together with n me with love. From John

    O Glorious

    ReplyDelete
  3. St. Joseph hear my prayers please bring Nguyet and I together as I pray to you and will always will as One. May you bless us to be together amen Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dear Saint Joseph please help me bring Nguyet to me in my arms with love and passion. May you bless us to be together as I pray to you always. Love John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please Saint Joseph please bring Nguyet and I (John) together with love passion to be happy blessed to ever remind and pray too you always for bringing us back together.

    ReplyDelete