Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, 3 March 2014

Prayer to Saint Joseph for a Difficult Problem


O Glorious St. Joseph, 
thou who hast power to render possible 
even things which are considered impossible, come to our aid 
in our present trouble and distress. 
Take this important and difficult affair 
under thy particular protection, 
that it may end happily. 
(mention your request)
O dear St. Joseph, 
all our confidence is in thee. 
Let it not be said 
that we would invoke thee in vain; 
and since thou art 
so powerful with Jesus and Mary, 
show that thy goodness 
equals thy power. 
Amen.

St. Joseph, 
friend of the Sacred Heart, 
pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment