Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 9 March 2014

Penang Diocesan Lenten Campaign (PDLC) ~ 2014


Charity: The Light of Faith

Whatever you did for the least of my brethren, 
you did it for me.
~ * ~ Matthew  25:40 ~ * ~

The theme is inline with Pope Francis first encyclical, “Lumen Fidei,” or “The Light of Faith,”.

Open Our Hearts, and let us share our light of faith to the poor, the sick, the hungry and the needy. God made a sacrifice of his only Son, Jesus for our salvation (John 3:16, For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.), and now during Lent we must willingly and lovingly sacrifice some comforts and pleasures and focus on Him and the infinite sacrifice He made on our behalf. Giving up something for Lent is a wonderful and meaningful exercise that brings us closer to God. God is Love, the more love we give to those in need, is like we love God more, and our relationship and bondage with God will be stronger and more intimate.


No comments:

Post a Comment