- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Sunday, 9 March 2014
Penang Diocesan Lenten Campaign (PDLC) ~ 2014
Charity: The Light of Faith
Whatever you did for the least of my brethren,
you did it for me.
~ * ~ Matthew 25:40 ~ * ~
The theme is inline with Pope Francis first encyclical, “Lumen Fidei,” or “The Light of Faith,”.
Open Our Hearts, and let us share our light of faith to the poor, the sick, the hungry and the needy. God made a sacrifice of his only Son, Jesus for our salvation (John 3:16, For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.), and now during Lent we must willingly and lovingly sacrifice some comforts and pleasures and focus on Him and the infinite sacrifice He made on our behalf. Giving up something for Lent is a wonderful and meaningful exercise that brings us closer to God. God is Love, the more love we give to those in need, is like we love God more, and our relationship and bondage with God will be stronger and more intimate.