Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday 12 January 2013

Love and Hatred


1 John 3:11-24



More on Love and Hatred

11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous. 13 Do not be surprised, my brothers and sisters, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.
16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
19 This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: 20 If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. 21 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 22 and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him. 23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. 24 The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.


"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

Ephesians 4:32


"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
John 15:13

6 comments:

  1. Please publish the prayer to the sacred shoulder wound of Jesus for my sisters health and well being .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh loving JESUS meek lamb of GOD, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred wound of thy shoulder on which Thou did bear Thy heavy Cross,which tore Thy flesh and lay Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of thy most blessed body. I adore Thee, oh JESUS most sorrowful . I praise and glorify Thee and give thanks fully to Thee for the most Holy and Sacred wound and Painful wound beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me on towards Heaven along the way of the Cross in JESUS name . Blessed JESUS ! Please answer my Prayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh loving JESUS meek loving God I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred wound of thy shoulder on which I did bear thy heavy cross which tore thy flesh and lay thy bones as to inflict in anguish greater than any other wound of thy most blessed body. I Doe thee O JESUS most sorrowful I prY and glorify thee and give thanks fully for the most holy and sacred and painful wound beeseech I. Thee by that exceeding pain and by the crushing burden of thy heavy cross to be merciful to me on towards Heaven along the way of thy cross in JESUS name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh loving JESUS meek lamb of God I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred wound of thy shoulder on which thy did bear thy heavy cross which tore thy flesh and lay thy bones as to inflict in anguish greater than any other wound of thy most blessed body I adore thee O JESUS most sorrowful I pray and glorify thee and give thanks fully to theeFor the most holy and sacred and painful wound beseeching thee by that exceeding pain and by the crushing burden of thy heavy cross to be merciful to me on towards Heaven along the way of thy cross in JESUS name. Blessed Jesus please answer my prayers on this sacred day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please answer my prayers Dear JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear JESUS, Please answer my prayer

    ReplyDelete