Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Chaplet Of 10 Evangelical Virtues Of Blessed Virgin Mary


Sign of the Cross
1x Our Father
10x Hail Marys.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
{mention one of the ten virtues below in order}
1. Most Pure,
2. Most Prudent,
3. Most Humble,
4. Most Faithful,
5. Most Devout,
6. Most Obedient,
7. Most Poor,
8. Most Patient,
9. Most Merciful,
10. Most Sorrowful,

pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

V. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
R. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.


V. In thy Conception, O Virgin Mary, thou wert Immaculate.
R. Pray for us to the Father, Whose Son, Jesus, thou didst bring forth into the world.

V. Let us pray.
Father, Thou didst prepare the Virgin Mary to be the worthy Mother of Thy Son. Thou didst let her share beforehand in the salvation Christ would bring by His death and kept her sinless from the first moment of her Conception. Help us by her prayers to live in Thy presence without sin. We ask this in the Name of Jesus the Lord.
R. Amen.

V. May the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate Conception
R. Be our health and protection.


No comments:

Post a Comment