Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Epiphany Prayer


Thou, O Lord,
art the Star of truth,
that riseth out of Jacob,
and the man that springeth from Israel.
In the new Star
thou showest thyself as God,
and lying in the Crib
God and Man,
we confess thee
to be the one Christ.
In thy great mercy
grant us the grace of seeing thee,
and show unto us
the radiant sign of thy light,
whereby all the darkness
of our sins may be put to flight:
that so we who now languish
with the desire of seeing thee,
may be refreshed with the enjoyment
of that blissful vision.
Amen.



This prayer was taken from the Mozarabic Breviary.

No comments:

Post a Comment