Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

One Hail Mary

HAIL, MARY,
full of grace;
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

HOLY MARY,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.


Most people recite the Hail Mary. Some repeat it hastily not even thinking on the words they are saying. One Hail Mary well said gives us more graces than a thousand thoughtlessly said. They can give God's Mother great joy and obtain for themselves graces that she wishes to give them.

Our Dearest Mother, she accepts from us each time we say the Hail Mary the joys and delight she received from the words of St. Gabriel the Archangel saluted Mary on the day of the Annunciation, when she was made Mother of the Son of God.

Many graces and joys filled the soul of Mary at that moment, and now when we say the Hail Mary, we offer all these graces and joys to Mary Our dearest Mother and she accepts them with Immense delight.

Almighty God gave His Blessed Mother all the dignity, greatness and holiness necessary to make her His own most perfect Mother, but He also gave her all the sweetness, love, tenderness and affection necessary to make her our most loving Mother.

As children when in trouble run to their mothers for help, so ought we to run at once with unbounded confidence to Mary. To love and trust Mary is to be happy on earth now and afterwards to be happy in Heaven.

". . . One Ave Maria [Hail Mary] said without sensible fervor, but with a pure will in a time of aridity, has much more value in my sight than an entire Rosary recited in the midst of consolations."
~ ~ ~ The Blessed Mother to Sr: Benigna Consolata Ferrero ~ ~ ~




No comments:

Post a Comment