Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 6 August 2012

Prayer to St. Therese of the Child Jesus, the Little Flower


Patroness of the Missions & Missionaries


O glorious Saint Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession.
So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles...the Greatest Saint of Modern Times." Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition (mention specifics here) and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good upon the earth...of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses.
Henceforth, dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you.
Amen.



St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love; ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more.






Amen.



O Little Flower of Jesus, ever consoling troubled souls with heavenly graces, in your unfailing intercession I place my trust. From the Heart of Our Blessed Savior petition these blessing of which I stand in greatest need (mention here). Shower upon me your promised roses of virtue and grace, dear St. Therese, so that swiftly advancing in sanctity and in perfect love of neighbor, I may someday receive the crown of eternal life.
Amen.

God our Father, You destined Your Kingdom for Your children who are humble. Help us to imitate the way of St. Theresa, so that, by her intercession, we may attain the eternal glory which You promised.
Amen.
 
 
 
 
 
Churches in Malaysia
 
Church of Saint Theresa, Nilai (1935)
Lot 2850 Jalan Besar, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, DK, Malaysia.
Tel: 606-7581217
sttheresanilai.blogspot.com


Church of Saint Theresa (1941)
Lot 2850 Jalan Besar, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, DK, Malaysia.
Tel: 606-7581217



Church of Saint Theresa (1970)
PL0 684, Jalan Besar, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: 607-2512836
Fax: 607-3888526

Church of Saint Theresa
P.O. Box 42, 89657 Tambunan, Sabah, East Malaysia.
Tel/Fax: 087-774220

Church of Saint Theresa
Jalan Tandek, P.O.Box 369, 89107 Kota Marudu, Sabah,
East Malaysia.
Tel: 088-663075
Fax: 088-663973

Church of Saint Theresa
Sungei Merah, P.O. Box 915, 96007 Sibu, Sarawak,
East Malaysia.
Tel: 084-345495

Church of Saint Theresa
94700 Serian, P.O., Sarawak, East Malaysia.
Tel: 082-875304
Fax: 082-876820
 
 
Chapel of Saint Theresa
Batu 9, Jalan Gambang, 25000 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
 
 
Chapel of Saint Theresa (1954)
Lot 8097, Lorong Amarasegara, Pandamaran,
42000 Port Kelang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-31680808
 
 
 
Churches in Singapore
 
Saint Teresa Church (1929)
510 Kampong Bahru Road, Singapore 099446
Tel: 62711184

Fax: 62711175

 


No comments:

Post a Comment