Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Last 7 Words from Jesus Christ on the Cross



Jesus willingly went to the cross as a falsely accused wrongdoer to pay for the sins of the world. Jesus was beaten, spit upon, mocked, stripped naked and nailed to a cross. Christ was crucified. All this He endured willingly for our salvation and his loves for us.

1st Word

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do."

Luke 23:34



2nd Word

"Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

Luke 23:43



3rd Word

"Jesus said to his mother: "Woman, this is your son".
Then he said to the disciple: "This is your mother."

John 19:26-27



4th Word

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34



5th Word

"I thirst"

John 19:28



6th Word

When Jesus had received the wine, he said,
"It is finished".
John 19:30



7th Word

Jesus cried out in a loud voice,
"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit"

Luke 23:46



We may meditate on the Passion of Christ by reflecting on his Last Seven Words on the Cross or by a devotion known as the Way of the Cross.

The Passion, Crucifixion, and Death of Jesus Christ.

The fourteen stations of the Cross.

(1) Pilate condemns Jesus to death.

(2) Jesus takes up his Cross.

(3) Jesus falls the first time.

(4) Jesus meets his sorrowful mother Mary.

(5) Simon helps Jesus carry the cross.

(6) Veronica cleans his face.

(7) Jesus falls the second time.

(8) Jesus consoles the women of Jerusalem.

(9) Jesus falls the third time.

(10) Jesus is stripped of his garments.

(11) Jesus Christ is nailed to the cross.

(12) Jesus Christ dies on the cross.

(13) Jesus Christ is taken down from the cross.

(14) Jesus Christ is laid in the tomb.



Philippians 2:5-8
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death —
even death on a cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment