Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 17 December 2012

Prayer for a Peaceful Death




Dear Heavenly Father,
With heavy hearts we come to You.
You are Almighty Creator God;
Holy and full of grace and love.
Our hearts are heavy because of a life that is leaving us.
Death engulfs us Lord.
Fear is waiting to take us down.
Thank You Father, that because of Jesus,
You know our pain and sorrow intimately.
Thank You that Jesus knows the way
through this dark shadow.
Take the hand of our dear sister/brother
and make Yourself known.
Guard our hearts
and minds in Jesus Christ.
Keep that which is Your own
and take it into eternity to be with You.
In Jesus, death is but a shadow.
Jesus has swallowed up its sorrows and pain.
Thank You Jesus for the cross.
Thank You Jesus for the resurrection.
Lord, we are before You,
confessing that You are Lord of all;
The gate keeper to eternal life.
Your grace and love abound
even as our sin seems ever increasing.
Take our hands Lord and lead us through.
We lay our fears at your feet.
Your promised that You and You alone
will come to take us home.
As  in Psalm 23:4:
“Even though I walk
through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.”

Thank you for the comfort
we find in Your presence.
Through the Holy Spirit
we know Your presence is with us.
Send us Your peace Lord;
The peace that passes all understanding.
Don’t let us waiver and doubt.
Give us a faith that is everlasting.
We release our lives into Your hands.
As we wait and watch,
we know Lord that none of us
will escape this journey through death.
Teach us how to embrace it with faith.
Give us strength to hold up
those who are stepping closer
to seeing You face to face.
Take away the fear in the heart
of our loved one
who will soon see You;
Let them find peace in Your grace,
comfort in Your love,
and strength in Your mighty power over death.
Comfort us as our grief
seems to over power us.

You are a good, just, righteous,
and loving Father.
Don’t let us grow bitter
in this shadow of death.
But pierce our hearts with a joy
that we can not fathom or understand.
A joy that is above all
that is corrupted here on earth.
Jesus you wept over death
and so too, we weep.
But it is a grief and a mourning
that holds joy on the other side.
You are conqueror of all;
and so we trust You.
We trust that You will do
what is right, what is loving.
Whether in death or in life
Your will is accomplished
and You are sovereign.
May we know Your presence, Lord.
Keep us ever aware
of Your loving hand guiding
us through all things.
In the name of
Father, Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit we pray,

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment