Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 17 December 2012

Prayer for the Sick

GOD LOVES you and will HEAL you,
if you have FAITH and TRUST in Him
with all your HEART. 

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
Matthew 4:23

Almighty and Everlasting God,
the eternal salvation of those who believe in You,
hear us on behalf of Your servant [name] who is sick,
for whom we humbly beg the help of your mercy,
so that, being restored to health,
he/she may render thanks to you in your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.
AMEN.
The Lord has said,
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30


O God of heavenly powers,
by the might of your command
you drive away from our bodies
all sickness and all infirmity.
Be present in your goodness
with your servant [name],
that his/her weakness
may be banished
and his/her strength restored,
and that, his/her health being renewed,
he/she may bless your holy Name
through Jesus Christ our Lord. 
AMEN.
Father, You created [name].
You formed him/her.
You knit his/her inward parts in the womb.
You alone know how to make
what is right in [name]'s body.
You alone know how to heal [name].
As his/her Creator, I pray that You
would grant healing to [name].
Let Your power envelop him/her
and bring the healing that is needed
through Jesus Christ your beloved Son
and the Holy Spirit.
AMEN.




Isaiah 58:8 
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

Jeremiah 17:14 
Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment