Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas a time for Giving

Seek joy in what you give... not in what you get.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Christmas is a season to be filled
with the spirit of
Love, Peace and Joy.
 
The spirit of giving during at Christmas or at any other time of the year brings a personal joy, fulfillment and peace in our hearts. It is not the value or quantity but the tought that counts.Time to think, share, and give for others, the. needy and those not as fortunate as us.



Heavenly Father God gave His only Son, Jesus Christ,
Angel Gabriel gave the Message,
Mary gave her Womb as vessel in accepiance of  bearing God's only son Jesus,
Joseph gave his Reputation in accepting God,s message in accepting Mary who was pregnant,
The Shepherds gave their stable and news of witness of the new born King,
Heavenly angels gave the Praises to the newly born Jesus Christ, Emmanuel and Messiah,
The Star gave it's shining bright light as a beacon to the place where the King is born,
The three Wise Men (Kings) gave their Gifts (gold, frankincense and myrrh) which was fit only for King to the newly born Jesus who was foretold to be the King and Messiah,

 

 
 

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
~ 2 Corinthians 8:9 ~

“I see Jesus in every human being,” she said. “I say to myself,‘This is hungry Jesus, I must feed him. This is sick Jesus. This one has leprosy or gangrene; I must wash him and tend to him. I serve because I love Jesus.’”
~ Mother Teresa ~


I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. 
~ Charles Dickens ~
Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. 
~ Pope John XXIII ~

It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you...yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.
~ Mother Teresa ~


Somehow not only for Christmas
But all the long year through,
The joy that you give others
Is the joy that comes back to you.
~ John Greenleaf Whittier ~



Now we CARE
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment