Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 31 December 2012

Pray and You Will Receive

Mark 11:24-25
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”



Prayer

  • Merciful and loving God, we pray for the grace and strength to forgive all who have hurt us at any time and ask pardon of all those whom we have hurt.
  • Jesus our Lord, we believe that you will provide for all our needs at the right time.
  • "Your Father knows what you need even before You ask Him", Matthew 6:8

Lord Jesus, you have revealed to us the love and concern of the Father for everyone of us.

For this, Jesus we praise You, Jesus we thank You.

Alleluia, Praise the Lord !
Alleluia, Blessed be the Name of the Lord !
Alleluia, Praise the Lord !

John 3:16
For God so LOVED the world
that he gave His one and ONLY SON,
that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE.




No comments:

Post a Comment