Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 31 December 2012

Alleluia! Praise the Lord

Response : God, we Praise you; God we Thank You.

For all our brokenness;
For all oor waknesses;
For all our unhappy experiences;
For all our infirmities;
For all our failures;
For all our humiliations;
For all our rejections;
For all our economic burdens;
For the failures and weaknesses of our dear ones;
For bringing out good even from evil;
For the grace of death to sin and the new life in the Holy Spirit;
Loed, after every trial and crisis You give us grace to come closer to You, liberating us from our self-centredness;


Response : God, we Praise you; God we Thank You.

For speaking to us through the Holy Spirit;
For giving us the gift of the Holy Spirit;
For transforming us into God's children;
For having called us to work for the kingdom of God;
For everything and at all times;


Response : God, we Praise you; God we Thank You.

Reveal to us O! God, Your divine truth;
Give us Your Spirit and awaken us O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and save us O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and heal us O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and make us Your apostles O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and make us Your ministers O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and teach us to listen to Your voice O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and teach us to to live with our eyes fixed to Heaven O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and fill us with God's love O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and transform us O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and help to die to self O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and teach us to pray O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and deliver us from evil habits O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and teach us to Praise God O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and mould us into the likeness of Jesus O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and prepare us to lead others to divine experience O! Lord;
Give us Your Spirit and strengthen us to spread the word of God O! Lord;



We Praise You Father
We Praise You Jesus
We Praise You Holy Spirit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment