Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Liturgical Calendar 2012 - 2013

The Epiphany is the high point of Christmas and the fulfillment of Advent. It concentrates entirely on the coming of the Magi and their adoration of their new-found King. Epiphany means manifestation. Celebrates the manifestation of of the majesty and divinity of the newborn Savior, our Lord Christ Jesus to the whole world, after being made known to the shepherds of Bethlehem, and is revealed to the Magi who have come from the East to adore Him. We recognized and acknowledged the Infant as the Redeemer and King of the world, thus the Epiphany is an affirmation of universal salvation.
Three miracles glorify this sacred day, so that He might become our Redeemer.
  • the star led the Magi to the crib.
  • the wedding feast at Cana where water was changed into wine
  • Christ willed that John baptize Him in the Jordan.
Matthew 3:17, And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”



"By becoming man in Mary’s womb, the Son of God did not only come for the People of Israel, represented by the Shepherds of Bethlehem, but also for the whole of humanity, represented by the Magi.....
We must open ourselves to the certainty that God is almighty love that takes nothing away, that does not threaten; on the contrary he is the Only One who can give us the possibility of living to the full, of experiencing true joy.......
God’s criteria differ from human criteria. God does not manifest himself in the power of this world but in the humility of his love, the love that asks our freedom to be welcomed in order to transform us and to enable us to reach the One who is Love......
Dear brothers and sisters, let us allow ourselves to be guided by the star that is the word of God, let us follow it in our lives, walking with the Church in which the Word has pitched his tent. Our road will always be illumined by a light that no other sign can give us. And we too shall become stars for others, a reflection of that light which Christ caused to shine upon us. Amen."
Benedict XVI Homily for Feast of the Epiphany 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment