Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday 1 December 2012

Importance of a Family Altar at Home

"CHRIST is the HEAD of this HOME,
There is no ROOM where He is not PRESENT."
A Family altar is a sacred space within our home where we connect with God who dwells within us. It provides us with a focus to think, pray, meditate and listen. We go to church, the house of God on a regular basis but in our daily intimate time with God in prayers and praise mostly done at our home's family altar.
Family altar is an affirmation that God is at the center of the home. It reminds the family that God's is alway present in this place and is charge of our lifes Therefore always making us obedient and God-conscious, where His presence in the house will be yesterday, today and forever. Offer prayer and praise to God in our home at this center of spirit of each home He is the protector of our home from all evil and harm. May we ask God to manage our daily life through His Son and His Holy Spirit within us. May the good, ever loving and forgiving God keep us and our home.
Here is where in our home where family sits down to be with God and to share His Word of Truth. We spent time personally or as a family daily to listen, to thank, to praise, to recite affirmations, and at the same time sharing our hopes, desires, fears or anxieties. We honor the God  the source of undying love and fear of sinning (Deut. 10:12, "what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul").
We should give thanks and honoring God for the blessings we receive daily  because He blesses us daily. These blessing comes in the form where we areable to wake up each morning to see a new day, the food we have to eat daily, ability to speak, to listen, to see, to think, earn  a living, being service to others and etc.  When we listen to God and observe His commandment, then God in turn will truly come, let us find Him and He will listen to us.
Finally by having a Family altar in our  home, we Catholics not only invite God into our home, but it gives God his own place to abide within us and our home. (Rev 3:20, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me").

Psalm 139:7-8
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.



Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.



Genesis 18:19
For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”


1 Thessalonians 5
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


Revelations 19:5
Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both great and small!

1 comment: