- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Monday, 19 December 2016
God’s way is always for us to act on what we can do
in the natural, and He will accomplish
in the supernatural what we cannot.
He knows the end from the beginning
while we see just a short part of the now. (Isaiah 55:8-9)
God will allow us to understand and to see the good
as we ask in faith believing.
He promises us wisdom to understand
the thoughts and ways of the infinite God. (James 1:5)
God uses ordinary people to carry out
His extraordinary plans.