- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
Prayer to Saint Expedite ~ For desperate causes....
My Saint Expedite of urgent and just causes, please intercede for me with Our Lord Jesus Christ. Succor me in this hour of affliction and despair, my Saint Expedite. You who are a Holy warrior, You who are the Saint of the afflicted, You who are the Saint of the desperate, you who are the Saint of urgent causes, Protect me, Help me, Give me Strength, Courage and Serenity.
Hear my plea. (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)
My Saint Expedite, help me to prevail through these difficult hours, protect me from all those who want to harm me, respond to my plea with urgency. Bring me back to the state of peace and tranquillity, my Saint Expedite. I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life and I will speak your name to all those who have faith.
(Now promise to give Saint Expedite a specific offering when your desire is granted.)
(Say one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and make the sign of the cross.)
** (Be sure to provide the offering you promised if Saint Expedite grants your petition)
St. Expedite’s life minimal. Legend has it that he was a commander of a Roman legion in Armenia who converted to Christianity and he was beheaded by the emperor Diocletian in 303 AD. The name Expeditus was in the Geronimian Martirology since the 5th century. The only facts that seem to be certain are the day (19th April) and the place of his death (Melitene - nowadays Malatya, Turkey). It has been said that very early Catholic priests may have used St. Expedite’s image with his cross and crow in an advertising campaign to warn pagans not to put off until tomorrow the conversion that could be accomplished today.