Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 30 December 2016

Saint Expedite

Saint Expedite is the patron saint of those who hope for rapid solutions to problems, who wish to avoid or put an end to delays, and who want general or immediate financial success.Not much info is available on St. Expedite. The most popular and accepted one is about him being a Roman soldier (Expeditus) back in the days of the Christian persecution. During his service, he witnessed the martyrdom of several Christians at the hands of their persecutors, and was so taken by their humility, faith, and their requests that their persecutors be forgiven even as their persecutors tortured and killed them, that he chose to convert to Christianity - a choice that caused him to be imprisoned and ultimately killed for his beliefs. He is generally depicted as a Roman soldier stepping on a raven who is saying "Cras" (tomorrow) while holding a cross that says "Hodie" (today.) This comes from before St Expedite was martyred, Satan came to him in the form of a raven saying "Convert tomorrow, convert tomorrow," and St Expedite refused, insisting he be baptized a Christian that very same day and crushed the raven under his feet. The day after, he was martyred for his Christian faith. St.Expedite is the patron of emergencies, expeditious solutions, and against procrastination.


Prayer to St.Expedite for urgent Petitions and Request 
(fast and rapid solutions & speedy help)

*** This prayer is to be said daily until your request is granted, Be sure to publish this prayer thanking Saint Expedite, so that his name and glory will grow.

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.

(Mention you urgent request) 

Saint Expedite now what I ask of you. Saint Expedite now what I want of you, this very second. Don't waste another day. Grant me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can help me. Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor so that it will be invoked again and again. Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. Glory to you, Saint Expedite! Amen.

Say One Our Father and One Hail Mary and make the sign of the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment