Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 8 March 2016

JESUS Help me! Only with Your Help and by the Will of the Father can I be saved



When doing your work of love, 
meditate upon Christ's words, 
“As you do it for the least of these, you do it for me” (Matt.25:40).



In the words 
Charity, Solidarity, and Fraternity
lies the key to a true understanding 
of the responsibility 
of Christians in the world.


JESUS I don't know how I am going to do it (Lord, I am really worried and scared because I am only human), but I surrender all to you Lord, as I have come to dead-ends on finding HELP on my own. All I ask you LORD, show me a MIRACLE as I TRUST in You, and BELIEVE in You. I am facing some personal financial debt issue which has got out of my controls LORD, I need Raise a large sum of money urgently in order to get through this dilemma. That is why LORD Jesus Christ, I say only by MIRACLE can I do it, be saved , healed, saved from all disgrace and passed this obstacle which is ruining my LIFE. I REPENT Lord for all my mistakes (my wrong doings, my sin and all sins committed by my ancestors ancestral sins), forgive me Lord and I promise to never repeat them ever again. If it is Your WILL Lord, Grant me this MIRACLE, I ask of You Christ JESUS. I ASK this with ALL my HEART in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. AMEN.

Sent forth Your Angels Lord to lift me up and Out of this distress. I truly confident in Your works O Lord and all my Hope and Trust is in You alone, my God and Saviour.


Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, 
"Jesus, help me."


In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, 
"Jesus, help me."


When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, 
"Jesus, help me."


When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, 
"Jesus, help me."


Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, 
Jesus, help me and never forsake me.
Amen.


“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 
~ Mother Teresa ~

Open Your Heart and Lend a Hand to Help 
the Hopeless, Helpless and Despaired.


HELP through...
Malaysian Banks

Hong Leong Bank, 
Stanley
AC#-158-50-09065-0




PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!



Matthew 6:1-4
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honoured by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Lent is the opportune time 
to examine our pieties and devotions, 
and to ask if our lives are truly animated 
by Gospel justice and charity 
that find their fullest expression 
in the Eucharistic banquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment