- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Monday, 21 March 2016
12 ways to make Holy Week more meaningful
1. THINK PRAYER. If you have to work or go to school during Holy Week, think about how you can incorporate prayer breaks into each day.
2. MAKE AN ADDITIONAL SACRIFICE by fasting and abstaining from meat on Holy Thursday and Holy Saturday in addition to Good Friday.
3. DON’T WATCH TELEVISION from sundown on Holy Thursday until Easter morning.
4. GO to confession.
5. SET ASIDE 10 minutes every day to read Passion accounts in the Gospels.
6. Make it a point to FORGIVE someone on Good Friday.
7. PRAY the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary.
8. OFFER UP any pain or difficulties you experience during Holy Week and unite your sufferings with the pain of Christ.
9. PRAY the Stations of the Cross.
10. ATTEND all of the Triduum liturgies.
11. INVITE family members, friends and neighbours, especially people who have strayed from the church to come to church with you.
12. VOLUNTEER to help decorate your parish on Holy Saturday for Easter.