Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Forty days, nights, years and lashes in the Holy Scripture


Genesis 7:17
The flood continued forty days on the earth; and the waters increased, and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth.

Genesis 8:6
At the end of forty days Noah opened the window of the ark that he had made

Genesis 50:3
They spent forty days in doing this, for that is the time required for embalming.

Exodus 24:18
Moses entered the cloud, and went up on the mountain. Moses was on the mountain for forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 34:28
He was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Deuteronomy 9:9,25
When I went up the mountain to receive the stone tablets, the tablets of the covenant that the Lord made with you, I remained on the mountain forty days and forty nights; I neither ate bread nor drank water.

1 Kings 19:8
He got up, and ate and drank; then he went in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights to Horeb the mount of God.

Numbers 13:25
At the end of forty days they returned from spying out the land.

Jonah 3:4
Jonah began to go into the city, going a day’s walk. And he cried out, “Forty days more, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!”

Matthew 4:2
He fasted forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was famished.

Acts 1:3
After his suffering he presented himself alive to them by many convincing proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God.

Ezekiel 4:6
When you have completed these, you shall lie down a second time, but on your right side, and bear the punishment of the house of Judah; forty days I assign you, one day for each year.

Exodus 16:35
The Israelites ate manna forty years, until they came to a habitable land; they ate manna, until they came to the border of the land of Canaan.

Numbers 14:34
According to the number of the days in which you spied out the land, forty days, for every day a year, you shall bear your iniquity, forty years, and you shall know my displeasure.”

Judges 3:11
So the land had rest forty years. Then Othniel son of Kenaz died.

Judges 8:28
So Midian was subdued before the Israelites, and they lifted up their heads no more. So the land had rest forty years in the days of Gideon.

Ezekiel 29:11
No human foot shall pass through it, and no animal foot shall pass through it; it shall be uninhabited forty years.

Ezekiel 29:13
Further, thus says the Lord God: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the peoples among whom they were scattered;

Deuteronomy 25:3
Forty lashes may be given but not more; if more lashes than these are given, your neighbor will be degraded in your sight.

2 Corinthians 11:24
Five times I have received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.

No comments:

Post a Comment