Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Saint Anne's Novena and Feast 2013, Port Klang, Malaysia.

We are called to Walk
to Build and to Confess JESUS

18 July, 2013 (Thursday) to 28 July, 2013 (Sunday)






Prayer to Saint Anne

O Glorious St. Anne, 
filled with compassion for those who invoke you 
and with love for those who suffer, 
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, 
I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg of you 
to take under your special protection 
the present affair which I commend to you. 
(State your Petition)
Be pleased to commend it to your daughter, 
the Blessed Virgin Mary, 
and lay it before the throne of Jesus, 
so that He may bring it to a happy outcome. 
Cease not to intercede for me 
until my request is granted. 
Above all, obtain for me the grace 
of one day beholding my God face to face, and, 
with you and Mary and all the Saints, 
of praising and blessing Him for all eternity. 
Amen.

Good St. Anne, 
mother of her who is our life, 
our sweetness and hope, 
pray to her for us 
and obtain our request. 
(three times)

Good St. Anne, pray for us.




Church of St. Anne
Jalan Tengku Badar, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 - 3168 8530
Fax: +603 - 3165 8530
Email: stannepk@gmail.com / info@stanneportklang.com

Parish Priest:  Rev. Fr. Lawrence Andrew SJ
Assistant Parish Priest:
Fr.Peter Anthoney

No comments:

Post a Comment