- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 12 June 2013
Proclaiming God’s Word
God’s word always takes us beyond where we are or where we would want to go. It is the very word which questions our present life situations and asks us to give up our own wills and embrace God’s will. As such, we are quite aware that in our desire to be accepted by others, we are ready to adjust on what we want to say to what others will want to accept. Proclaiming God’s word is not about pleasing people. It is about speaking the truth which no one wants to hear.