Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 9 March 2018

My prayer and request to St.Expedite. I need your speedy and urgent help, St.Expedite.



St.Expedite, I seek your help for a urgent financial blessing in current depression. I need the sum of money which beyond my capability to settle my bank loans back logs, the people I owe and unpaid backlogs of bills. Time is running out and the people involve are chasing me and in the process of taking legal action against me. Full of confident in your urgent and speedy help, I ask your favour and grace of the Lord so that I can overcome this situation. As you always against delay and procrastination, please come to my urgent help. In Jesus name I make this prayer and urgent request. I promise I will honour you and share about you and your devotion to other by my blog and facebook, thank you St.Expedite in advance cause I really know that you will bring the speedy help that I need to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment