- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Happy International Women Day ~ 8 March
Happy Women's Day
Celebrated yearly to acknowledge the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women across the globe. Be empowered, while standing up for the equality and freedom for ladies.
In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything. (1 Timothy 3:11)
She girds herself with strength, and makes her arms strong. (Proverbs 31:17)
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. (Proverbs 31:26)
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her a share in the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the city gates. (Proverbs 31:30-31)
And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord. (Luke 1:45)