These promises were given to Bro. Stanislaus, (1903-1927) of the Christian Schools at Bugedovby Our Lord. According to his Master of Novices, Br. Stanislaus was an especially privileged soul who received messages from Heaven.
1. I will grant everything that is asked of Me with faith when making the Way of the Cross.
2. I promise eternal life to those who from time to time pray the Way of the Cross.
3. I will follow them everywhere in life, and I will help them especially at the hour of death.
4. Even if they have more sins than blades of grass in the fields and grains of sand in the sea, all of these sins will be erased by The Way of the Cross. (This promise does not eliminate the obligation to confess all mortal sins and this before receiving Holy Communion.)
5. Those who pray the Way of the Cross often will have a special glory in Heaven.
6. I will deliver them from purgatory - indeed, if they go there at all - the first Tuesday or Friday after their death.
7. I will bless them at each Way of the Cross, and My blessing will follow them everywhere on earth and after death, in Heaven for all eternity.
8. At the hour of death I will not permit the Devil to tempt them; I will lift all power from him in order that they may repose tranquilly in My arms.
9. If they pray it with true love, I will make each one of them a living ciborium in which it will please Me to pour My grace.
10. I will fix My eyes on those who pray The Way of the Cross often; My hands will always be open to protect them.
11. As I am nailed to the Cross, so also will I always be with those who honor Me in making the Way of the Cross frequently.
12. They will never be able to separate themselves from Me, for I will give them the grace never to commit a mortal sin.
13. At the hour of death I will console them with My presence, and we will go together to Heaven. Death will be sweet to all those who have honored Me during their lives by praying the Way of the Cross.
14. My soul will be a protective shield for them and will always help them whenever they have recourse to it.