Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 25 February 2016

My life, sincerely I write....

My life is truly in a mess, all through my own actions and no one is to be blamed. This are beginning to become worst and things aren't going my way. Whatever difficulties I write in my blog is true and I am not faking it. I truly need help, and I am not keeping quite as the Lord said, "Ask and you shall be given", "Seek and your shall find" Therefore each and everyday I seek You O Lord, show me Your Merciful face Lord and grant the healing I cry and beg of You my dearest Saviour and Lord. Time is running out on me but I know what is impossible for me is possible for God. Each and every minute, hour, day, that passed causes me to worry even more. God knows every situation in my life as He created me in my mothers womb and even knew me by name before that. All I know is that the Good Lord is always by my side, I trust He knows best for me (For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Jeremiah 29:11). I have nothing except to put all my trust, hope and faith into the hands of the Lord. I am falling but I am confident that the Lord knows the right and perfect time to catch me. I thank you Lord for each and every new day and all that you give me to pass through each day. I try to remain positive and thankful, Lord, knowing that You are by my side even I can't see physically. You have given me more strength, faith and perseverance to go through each day of this time of trial, sorrow and pain (Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6). God is working on my problems, and I can wait patiently because His timing is perfect. (Psalm 31:15; 37:7; 46:1). Overcoming my difficulties isn't easy but I am confident it is possible with God’s help. I have the Good Shepherd who takes care of me. What am I asking God to do in my life? Whatever it is, I know that He will always be with me…and He will always provide just what I need. He is the Good Shepherd and He has already laid down His life for me! JESUS is our Good Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment