Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

24 Hours for the Lord and “Vigil to Dry Tears” ~ 4 March and 5 March, 2016


The "24 Hours of the Lord" will begin from 6pm (local time) Friday, 4 March 2016 to 6pm (local time) Saturday, 5 March 2016, preceding the Fourth Week of Lent. As Pope Francis writes in “Misericordiae Vultus,” his document proclaiming the Year of Mercy. During the 24 hours there will be divine activities such as Prayer (Praise and Worship), Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation and will end with a Mass on Saturday, 5 March 2016. In order to be capable of mercy, therefore, we must first of all dispose ourselves to listen to the Word of God. This means rediscovering the value of silence in order to meditate on the Word that comes to us. In this way, it will be possible to contemplate God’s mercy and adopt it as our lifestyle.“So many people, including young people, are returning to the Sacrament of Reconciliation; through this experience they are rediscovering a path back to the Lord, living a moment of intense prayer and finding meaning in their lives. Let us place the Sacrament of Reconciliation at the centre once more in such a way that it will enable people to touch the grandeur of God’s mercy with their own hands. For every penitent, it will be a source of true interior peace.” (Pope Francis, Misericordiae Vultus)

We the Roman Catholics are asked to carry out the "24 Hours for the Lord" at the parish level and at the diocesan level. Every Roman Catholic is asked to participate in this occasion of Mercy.

“Mercy will always be greater than any sin”
~ Pope Francis ~

God is faithful, always faithful, for he cannot deny himself, 
he continues to be rich in goodness and mercy, 
and he is always ready to forgive and start afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment