Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 13 December 2013

Prepare for the coming of the Lord

In the 4 weeks of Advent, we Christians are invited to prepare, get ready by building up the hope within our hearts, making a place for our Lord Jesus Christ in our lives and our homes in anticipation of His coming. We must repent for our sin, renounce our wrong choices, and make a ready of ourselves so that Jesus Christ can come and be us and within the His Body the Church.the season of Advent call us to a living faith, repentance, and a renewed relationship with the Lord.
Advent in Latin is, "ad-venio" or "adventus", which both signify a coming. We know that there are three comings (the 3 advents) of the Lord. In His first coming our Lord came in our flesh and our weakness, in this middle coming (which is invisible or no seen) He comes in Spirit and in power and in the final coming he will be seen in glory and in majesty.

# # # # # # 

As we prepare for the coming of the Lord
We recall our faults and beg his mercy
Lord, Have Mercy  (3X)
Christ, Have Mercy (3X)
Lord, Have Mercy (3X)

# # # # # #


No comments:

Post a Comment