Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Crhistmas Novena


Hail, and blessed be the hour and moment
At which the Son of God was born
Of a most pure Virgin
At a stable at midnight in Bethlehem
In the piercing cold
At that hour vouchsafe, I beseech Thee,
To hear my prayers and grant my desires
I desperately desire you help in healing me financial woes and the weight of difficulties I am going through due to my debts. Lord, I also need money for Christmas as in many past Christmas since 5 years ago, by my own faults, I have never had anything for my self or even to give my love ones as I am pressured by the weight of my debts and now I have realise with Your help, blessing and grace, I am now in process of changing for the better. Whatever it has been Lord, I have always celebrated your coming Lord, a King is born to save me and all of the people in the world.  I trust and believe my prayer will be heard and my needs will granted. I ask and You give, I seek and You let me find, I knock and You open for me, You have been good to me Lord. I will remember this favour, I will glorify, I will praise and thank You for Your miraculous healing always and forever. You are my Saviour, my Redeemer, my Healer and my Provider. Lord, I know I am but a sinner, have Mercy on me. It is not worthy for You to enter under my roof but I truly trust in You and by Your word, I am Healed. 
Through Jesus Christ and His most Blessed Mother.
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment