- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Sunday, 8 December 2013
JESUS, I come before your cross today, I place and surrender all my financial griefs to You, by Your Word I am Healed. AMEN.
JESUS, I come before your cross today to ask for financial blessing and grace to get my life back on right track. My faith keeps me strong even it is smaller than a mustard seed, and I know you will provide for me and the people I love. I do not seek a large sum of money. I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts or luxuries. I only ask for enough money to relieve my financial woes, ease this stress and some extra to get my day to day life back on track. Father at the foot of Christ cross, I place and surrender all my financial griefs to You, and change me Lord for the better in my Life. Give me the means to do your work, and spread your Love. I have only so much to give, if only I were allowed the chance. Lord, I trust in You and Your speedy help I trust. By Your WORD, I am HEALED. In JESUS name I pray, Amen.
1 Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
8 Then I will ever sing in praise of your name
and fulfill my vows day after day.
We all need help from time to time,
especially in desperate and pressing times
and there is no shame in asking for it.
God will work wonders through his people.
All Glory. Praise and Thanksgiving
to Our Father, God in Heaven and on Earth.
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.