Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 10 December 2013

O Blessed St. Jude, Pray and Intercede to the Lord for me, help me in my present and urgent petition


St. Jude, glorious apostle, faithful servant and kinsman of Jesus Christ. St. Jude, patron of hopeless causes, desperate causes and things  despaired of. St.Jude, faithful intercessor of all Who invoke your special patronage in time of need. To you I have recourse from the depths of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power To come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. Pray for me, who is so miserable; pray for me, that I may finally receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly St. Jude, please assist me in these difficult financial circumstances. I urgently need to the amount of money in order to settle my debts and the season of Christmas is just around the corner, where extra expenditure will come. I beg you to shine the light on the resources that I need to help meet my debts and satisfy my pressing obligations, and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, to always honour you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.


May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Adored, Glorified, Loved and Preserved throughout the world, now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, please pray for me. Saint Jude, Worker of Miracles, please pray for me. Saint Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, please pray for me. Amen.

St. Jude, 
Pray for me 
and all those who invoke your aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment