Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 20 August 2013

A Bible is must for every Christian

There is a difference between owning a bible and reading one. Every Christian family or individual should have a bible and finding time to read God's Holy Words is absolutely necessary. The Bible is necessary for us knowing "God's Words" (the gospel), in helping us maintain our spiritual life, and for knowing God’s will (message from God).

Faith only comes by hearing the word of God, go to the Scriptures, His inspired word, to learn of Him and Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son who lived and died for us. Allow the scripture generate faith in your heart and then manifest that faith by submitting in obedience to the gospel, God's power unto salvation so that we might be added to Christ's church, the body of the saved and have the hope of eternal life. Eternal salvation comes only through belief in Jesus Christ, He is the Word and He is one with God.





Deuteronomy 6:6-7
6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.


Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Hebrews 6:18

God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged.

Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.


Our private time spent with the Lord is NEVER a waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment