Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 15 August 2013

Saint Thérèse, I place in your hands this special favour

O Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus, to you all life was a miracle! I pray to you, Powerful Intercessor, to lighten my burdens by asking the Lord for miraculous intervention. You have promised to let a "shower of roses fall from Heaven." Please pray with me for His love to wash over me and heal me, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. When I am alone, reach into my heart with peace and comfort, and when I am afraid, bring me new hope and strength in the Lord. With confidence, I place in your hands this special favour (I need your miracle intercession in healing me from my troubles, difficulties and worries. I really need the divine help and funds in this time of immediate and urgent need.). Amen.


O Saint Thérèse, pray for me 
and all those who invoke your aid. 
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment