Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 16 August 2013

JESUS was and is the Word!

Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. During His time on earth, He remained connected to His Father’s heart and attentive to His voice. Jesus lived the Word. He knew the Word. He preached the Word, JESUS WAS AND IS… THE WORD!


John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, 
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.



Trusting instead of doubting, 
Matthew 28:20, And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Mark 6:50, Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.

Praying instead of worrying,
Luke 12:29-31, And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. And your Father knows that you need them. But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you.
Matthew 11:28-29, Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Always take Jesus at His Words.

“Ignorance of the Bible 
is ignorance of Jesus Christ.”
~ St.Jerome ~

No comments:

Post a Comment