Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Prayers for Healing and Health

I pray for my arteries and blood vessels 
to be opened and my circulatory system 
to function properly in the name of Jesus.
Amen.



I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. 
Isaiah. 53:5

I speak healing and strength into my bones, muscles, 
joints, organs, head, eyes, throat, glands, blood,
marrow, lungs, kidney, liver, spleen, spine, pancreas, 
eyes, bladder, ears, nose, sinuses, mouth, tongue, and feet in the name of Jesus 
Amen.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed.
Jeremiah 17:14

I will live and not die, 
and I will proclaim the name of the Lord. 
Psalm 118:17

I receive the Word of God, 
which is health to my flesh. 
Proverbs 4:22

I command every organ in my body 
to function the way God intended.
Psalm 139:14

I rebuke any sickness 
that would come to eat up my flesh, 
including cancer, in the name of Jesus. 
Amen. 
Psalm 27:2

I break, rebuke, and cast out any spirit of cancer
that would attempt to establish itself 
in my lungs, bones, breast, throat, back, spine, liver, 
kidneys, pancreas, skin, or stomach 
in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

I break all curses of sickness and disease,
and I command all hereditary spirits 
of sickness to come out, in the name of Jesus. 
Amen.
Galatians 3:13

Lord, give me a sound heart, 
which is the life of my flesh. 
Remove from my heart any evil or sinful attitude.

Forgive me, Lord, 
for allowing any fear, guilt, self-rejection, self-hatred, unforgiveness, bitterness, sin, pride, or rebellion 
to open the door to any sickness or infirmity. 
I renounce these things in the name of Jesus. 
Amen.

I rebuke and cast out all spirits causing diabetes, 
high blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, leukemia, blood disease, breathing problems, arthritis, lupus, lzheimer’s, 
or insomnia in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

Jesus is the Lord of my life. 
Sickness and disease have no power over me. 
I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt. 
I am dead to sin and alive to righteousness.
Colossians 1:21-22

Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. 
Therefore I refuse to allow sickness 
to dominate my body. 
The Life of God flows within me 
bringing healing to every fiber of my being.
Matthew 8:17, John 6:63

No comments:

Post a Comment