Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mother's Day, 12-May-2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Thank You Mum 
for all you have done 
and always being there for me.

We should not just honour 
and show our gratefulness to our Mothers just on Mother's Day but in everyday of our lives.

Proverbs 4:3

For I too was a son to my father,

still tender, and cherished by my mother.

Proverbs 31:28
Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her.

Proverbs 31:31
Honour her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.


Proverbs 31:26-27
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.


Proverbs 6:20

My son, keep your father’s command
and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.



Isaiah 49:15

“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast

and have no compassion on the child she has borne?

Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!


Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


Deuteronomy 6:6–7

These commandments that I give you today 

are to be on your hearts. 
Impress them on your children. 
Talk about them when you sit at home 
and when you walk along the road, 
when you lie down and when you get up.


Isaiah 66:13
As a mother comforts her child,
so will I comfort you;
and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.



Proverbs 31:25

She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.



Mothers have a special and important role in the lives of their children. Motherhood is not a chore or unpleasant task but is undoubtedly one of the most complex and exacting callings in life.. Just as a mother bears a child during pregnancy, and feeds and cares for a child during infancy, therefore mothers continues to play their role in the various stages of their children lives (adolescents, teenagers, young adults, or even adults with children of their own). Therefore the love, care, nurture, and encouragement a mother gives should never cease. Motherhood is one of life’s highest honours, and one of life's heaviest responsibilities. God has special grace for mothers as in Isaiah 66:13, even though God is the Father, but He has the heart of a mother.



So Blessed by You, Mum 

A mother who always cares,
A mother who’s always there.
A mother who always prays,
A mother who always stays.
When things get rough,
When life gets tough,
When all is just too much to bear,
God’s Word she shares.
God’s light she shines.
So blessed God made this mother mine.
Author Unknown


My Prayer For Mothers
Lord, I pray for all Mothers, around the world, Thank you Mothers for bring your children into this world and showering your tender loving love, care and concern to them. Grant the Mothers your blessing in life especially my Mother and my sister, who is also a Mother to her 2 beautiful children, my nieces. Jesus bestow your blessing and peace for my Mother as this Mothers Day 12 May 2013, is also her birthday.
I also pray to the Lord for my loving Mother that she will be healed for all her sickness and her recently diagnose growth in her kidney. Lord, please heal my mother with your most precious and holy blood. Lord, I truly believe that you have answered my prayers even at this moment of my prayer request. Lord, the month of May is dedicated to your most holy and blessed Mother, Mary and all the Mothers of the world, therefore Lord grant them your blessing, protection, healing and long life. Lord, I ask this prayer in the most highest name of JESUS. 
AMEN. 


My Mother
My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you’re always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day.
Author Unknown


"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love." 
~ Stevie Wonder ~


"The mother is everything - she is our consolation in sorrow, our hope in misery, and our strength in weakness. She is the source of love, mercy, sympathy, and forgiveness. He who loses his mother loses a pure soul who blesses and guards him constantly." 

~ Kahlil Gibran ~

No comments:

Post a Comment