Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Jesus is our Hope


God, My hope is in You.Hope is a true gift from God that brings peace and joy, even in the midst of life’s storms. God is calling us to hope in Him! Live this Christian life in fellowship with God, Jesus must be your only hope everyday of your life. If we need peace, joy, love, contentment, understanding, finances, help with relationships, employment, Salvation or even a calm spirit, Jesus is the answer! Give God thanks for assurance of His presence with us in any and all situations of life.


My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus' blood and righteousness

Jesus my Strength my Hope 
On Thee I cast my care 
With humble confidence look up 
And know You hear my prayer 
To Thee and Thy great Name 
But let me still abide 
Nor from my hope remove 
Till Thou my patient spirit guide 
Into Thy perfect love 

John 14:6
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Psalm 39:7, 12
But now, Lord, what do I look for?
My hope is in you.
Hear my prayer, Lord,
listen to my cry for help.

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

1 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope.

Colossians 1:27
To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.


My Hope is in Jesus Christ

Through life I’ve sang Salvation’s song
I’ve had my ups and downs
I’ve tried my best to do no wrong
But still I’ve raised some frowns

I love my God with heart and soul
Though still I feel some pain
Christ washed me clean He made me whole
I’m free and born again

By grace, I’m in Salvation‘s hand
In Christ my life is new
Through faith I’ve learned to understand
That Jesus’ love is true

Within my Lord I’m more than glad
We talk both night and day
I seek His joy when feeling sad
And for His peace I pray 

I’m growing old my hair is white
My blood is running thin
But praise the Lord for giving Light
And freeing me of sin

The world may say my life is through
Now soon I’ll see my grave
Yet while I’m here I’ll share with you
That Christ is here to save

Although of aged flesh and bone
Of death I’ve no more fear
For Jesus changed this heart of stone
And came to dwell in here

Upon the Lord we can depend
Through Him we learn to cope
I’ll stay in Christ until the end
In Him! I’ve placed my hope. 

by Michael P. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment