Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pentecost Sunday (Solemnity)



Pentecost Sunday is one of the most oldest feasts celebrated by the Church as it is mentioned in Act 20:16, "Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus to avoid spending time in the province of Asia, for he was in a hurry to reach Jerusalem, if possible, by the day of Pentecost." and also in 1 Corinthians 16:8, "But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost". Pentecost marks the end of the Easter season which is 50 days after Easter and celebrates the descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles (the receiving of the Holy Spirit by the early church). After Christ's Ascension into Heaven, Jesus had promised to sent the Holy Spirit to his apostles and they were granted the gifts of the Holy Spirit to helped and guide them to fulfill their mission to preach the Gospel (Good News) to all nations.
John 16: 12 - 15

12"I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
14He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.
15All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.


Sunday, May 19, 2013
Pentecost Sunday (Solemnity)


Gospel
John 20: 19 - 23

19On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you."
20When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.
21Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you."
22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
23If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."




No comments:

Post a Comment