Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Prayer of Praise and Thanks

1 Thessalonians 5:18

give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Genesis 50:20
You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Psalm 107:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; 
his love endures forever.

Prayer of Praise and Thanks
Blessed are you, Lord God: 
Blessed are you for ever. 
Holy is your name: 
Blessed are you for ever. 

Great is your mercy for your people: 
Blessed are you for ever. 
Amen! 

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, 
We praise you and give you glory: 
We bless you for calling us to be your holy people. 

Remain in our hearts, 
And guide us in our love and service. 
Help us to let our light shine before others 
And lead them to the way of faith. 

Holy Trinity of love, 
We praise you now and for ever. 
Amen! 

We praise you, Father of all; 
We thank you for calling us to be your people, 
And for choosing us to give you glory. 
In a special way we thank you for... 

State your intention here. 

Cleanse our hearts and our lives 
With your holy word 
And make our prayer pleasing to you. 
Guide us by your Spirit 
As we follow in the paths of Jesus our brother. 

All glory and praise are yours, Father, 
For ever and ever. 
Amen! 

Let us give glory to the Father 
Through the Son 
In the Holy Spirit, 
For God has made us his people, his Church, 
And calls us to sing his praises. 

All honour and glory and thanks are his, 
And praise and worship belong to him. 
To God be glory in his Church 
For ever and ever! Amen! 

Thanks for a beautiful day: On a beautiful day, 
we may thank God and praise him for his many gifts. 

Father of Jesus, 
We praise you and give you glory 
For the wonderful things you do for us; 
For life and health, 
for friends and family, 
for this splendid day. 

For these reasons, we pray as Jesus taught us: 
Our Father... Recite the 'Our Father' here.

Source : CatholicDoors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment