Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 7 February 2013

Keep JESUS in the midst of your heart and ...



If you are suffering, 
He can ease your pain.


If you are confused, 

He can clear your mind.



If you are fearful, 

He can give you peace.

If you have bad habits, 
He can break them for you.

If you have vicious harmful thoughts, 
He can scatter them for you.

If unclean spirits are within you, 
He can cast them out.

If you are hateful toward others, or indifferent, 
He can fill you with love.

If you need anything whatsoever, 
He can provide it.

If you give yourself to Him, 
He will give Himself to you.

If you accept your rightful place in the household of God, He will love you as His child and take care of you forever.


Proverbs 3:5-6
Lean on, trust in, 
and be confident in the Lord 
with all your heart and mind 
and do not rely 
on your own insight or understanding. 
In all your ways know, recognize, 
and acknowledge Him, 
and He will direct and make straight 
and plain your paths.



TRUST IN JESUS, 


GOD BLESS and AMEN.



Trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ means you are in a living in a complete reliance and confidence in Him, that He loves and cares for you always! When you realize the Father God Almighty and the Lord Jesus Christ watch over you continually and there ears are open to your prayers.

Psalm 34:15
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
and his ears are attentive to their cry;


The life of faith is a child like trust and total dependence in the Lord that He will always be there as your provider and as your great shepherd.


Mark 10:15

Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.



Hebrews 13:5-6

Keep your lives free from the love of money 
and be content with what you have, 
because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;

never will I forsake you.”
So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.

What can mere mortals do to me?”



I Give You My Heart | Hillsong (Featuring Holly Dawson)  



LORD I OFFER MY LIFE TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment