Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 3 February 2013

JESUS, All I ask is for ONE more CHANCE...




Dear JESUS
I THANK YOU Lord 
for giving me ALL in the past, 
but I fail to appreciate 
and treasure them.
I again ask for Your FORGIVENESS
for all my MISTAKES and SINS
and I have REPENTED,
I will always LOVE You, JESUS
and keep You in my HEART,
even in times of trials 
like the one I am going 
through now since the past year.
JESUS, I ask you 
to give ONE more CHANCE 
to REDEEM myself,
and get rid of all 
my hopeless difficulties
so that my LIFE 
will be in ORDER again.
I BELIEVE 
if it is by YOUR WILL,
it WILL DONE unto me.
GRANT me Lord JESUS,
this MIRACLE I ask of YOU.
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE
for YOU Lord.
I ask in YOUR MOST HOLY NAME CHRIST JESUS 
KING of all KINGs,
my SHEPHARD,
my SAVIOUR.
JESUS I TRUST IN THEE.
AMEN.


Grant me O Lord, Your Divine Mercy, 
the Protection of Your Most Holy and Precious Blood,
and Healing.
AMEN.


Call on the Name of the Lord...
http://resource4christians.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-call-on-your-name-christ-jesus-help.html

Christ Jesus HELP Me, In You I Trust...Grant me Your Miracle
http://resource4christians.blogspot.com/2013/01/jesus-help-me-in-you-i-trust.html

No comments:

Post a Comment