Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Doa kepada Santo Antonius


O Santo Antonius yang paling lemah lembut diantara Orang Kudus, cintamu kepada Allah dan belas kasihanMu kepada makhlukNya, menyebabkan engkau memiliki kekuatan mukjizat ketika masih hidup di dunia. Mukjizat-mukjizat menanti kau ucapkan, bila saja engkau siap memohonkannya bagi mereka yang menghadapi kesukaran dan kesedihan.
Terdorong oleh gagasan ini, aku memohon darimu agar memperoleh bagiku

(Disebutkan Permohonan)

Jawaban untuk doaku ini mungkin membutuhkan terjadinya mukjizat, bahkan walaupun begitu, engkau adalah Orang Kudus dari banyak mukjizat!

Ya Santo Antonius yang lembut dan penuh kasih, yang hatinya senantiasa penuh simpati manusiawi, tolong bisikkan permohonanku ini ke telinga Kanak-kanak Yesus yang manis, yang amat senang berada di dalam pelukanMU; dan rasa syukur hatiku akan selalu menjadi milikMu!
AMIN

Sebutkan satu kali, Bapa Kami, Salam Maria dan Kemuliaan.
** (kalau ada waktu sebutkan tiga belas kali)

No comments:

Post a Comment