- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Monday, 14 April 2014
Son of God ~ the movie * 28 February 2014
Son of God means that Jesus is God
who made manifest in human form becoming flesh.
Jesus is true God and true man
where "son of God" represents His Divinity
and "son of man" represents His Humanity.
For the Son of man also came not to be served but to serve,
and to give his life as a ransom for many.
The life story of Jesus is told from his humble birth through his ministries, crucifixion and ultimate resurrection as told by John, the last surviving disciple of Christ, who is living in exile on a deserted island.
"Son of God" occurs more than 40 times in the New Testament of the Holy Bible.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father.
And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”
but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.
He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.