Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 3 April 2014

Jezu ufam Tobie ~ Jesus, I Trust in You



JESUS the Divine King of Mercy, raising His right hand in a gesture of blessing and pointing with His left hand on His chest from which flow forth two rays, one red and one pale white (translucent). The red ray is the Blood of Jesus which is for the Life of Souls and the pale white ray is Water which is for the Justification of Souls. It is the Fount of Mercy, which symbolizes the Charity, Forgiveness and Love of God.

You expired, Jesus, 
but the source of life gushed forth for souls, 
and the ocean of mercy opened up 
for the whole world. 
O Fount of Life, 
unfathomable Divine Mercy, 
envelop the whole world 
and empty Yourself out upon us.
O Blood and Water, 
which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus 
as a fountain of Mercy for us, 
I trust in You!

Eternal Father, 
I offer You the Body and Blood, 
Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, 
our Lord, Jesus Christ, 
in atonement for our sins 
and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, 
have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, 
have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

O greatly Merciful God, Infinite Goodness, today all mankind calls out from the abyss of its misery to Your Mercy -- to Your Compassion, O God; and it is with its mighty voice of misery that it cries out. Gracious God, do not reject the prayer of this earth's exiles! O Lord, Goodness beyond our understanding, Who are acquainted with our misery through and through, and know that by our own power we cannot ascend to You, we implore You: Anticipate us with Your grace and keep on increasing Your mercy in us, that we may faithfully do Your holy will all through our life and at death's hour. Let the omnipotence of Your Mercy shield us from the darts of our salvation's enemies, that we may with confidence, as Your children, await Your final coming -- that day known to You alone. And we expect to obtain everything promised us by Jesus in spite of all our wretchedness. For Jesus is our Hope: Through His Merciful Heart as through an open gate we pass through to heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment